What started with confusion, denial, forced to marry and live together under strange circumstances. But eventually things change for the good and they fall in love with each other. Then it went to betrayal, lies and kidnappings. There were so many hidden agendas that led to many things including death as Abhi and Pragya’s love story has been through a number of twists and turns all the time. All in the name of Wealth, Revenge, Love and Sacrifice! Fates were more twisted than one can imagine in the series and the word that kept coming to mind as we bid farewell to the series finale 1 of “#TwistOfFate” today, it’s will always been a show with its very own quiet, determination and funny vibe; one of the things that makes it distinctive is a expertly tone that never goes too big or too broad. Even so, there was a special delicacy to this brilliant final of the series.
Read Nigerians Comments on Social Media:
- nanabengsTwist of fate director is very stupid!foolish! Rubish series despite all pragya suffering! Tanu,Aliya and rest criminals manage to go free usless film total nonsense! No moral lesson.
- janneeaniDisappointment is the right word to use. Read the plot and it ended well but it Didnt end there rather it didnt end well, making it seem like love doesn’t overcome all odds😒. You made it seem like their fate was really twisted beyond repair and nothing good could happen same way king of hearts ended. Am really a big fan but lately am beginning to lose interest because u make it seem like in the end, evil triumph.
- stephiebaby22Useless film, very stupid director! Nonsense and ingredients
- stephiebaby22Pragya mumu no be here at all. Always having bad lucks upon her goodness. Their god is not on her side! Confirm fool
- stephiebaby22Everyone of them are very stupid
- kanyin__They are all gullible
- ukbabycuteOhhhhh noooo it ws a sad end. Will surely miss Abhi and Pragya. My lovelies……
- joan_aniyieThe director of this series has lost his sense
- regnicole_Am very upset…
- kareemah303Oh no wil rily miss Pragya n Abi lov. And wil miss d nothing mitali wt her stupidity 😂😂 . Such an anoyyin ending n my problem wt u pple is dat u wont bring bck d ss2 on time until we hav totally forgetten abt dem @zeeworld_bestupdate . D scene dt I like most is d nikil accident as Pragya mum pushed him to d car 😂😂😂 nd olso ol d wonderful slaps Tanu n Aaliya received 4m pragya 😂😂😂. So plz bring back d ss2 on time @zeeworld_bestupdate nd olso bring bck SACRED TIES achana n manav.
- akinwolemojirayomiStupid film
- pearl_karitAbhi,…….he is good
- duchess_shimmerSo the producers of this movie are literally telling us evil always prevail over good right?
- sheangelbaby@kareemah303 I stand with u! @zeeworld_bestupdate ur series is so annoying must darkness always triumphs over light? The end of season1 is annoying I just wasted my tears! My favorite moments re those times Ahbi & Pragya expresses their love through eyes lock & Bandiya song is sang!
- chris_ta_belI love them so much
- onyee_specialStupid end
- iam_omobonikkyGood story line but bad finishing
How Nigerians wasted 1 year and 2 Weeks watching Twist of Fate, Don’t be sad, Part 2 is coming in Next Year, just like The Vow and Zeeworld didn’t remember to make them eligible for their Home Quiz competition.. R1000 is a lot of Cash but, we couldn’t answer all the questions because we don’t reside in SA. lol T’s and C’s applied.. Only if you recide in South Africa…. What are the advantages watching these series? Well, as for me, Keeps my eyes occupied and not my Senses..Annoying Scenes and Unrealistic Episodes…. Kidnapped, escaped and couldn’t Call the name of your husband… Pragya’s voice went off until the Kidnappers covered her mouth. The cooperator is as fake as our Nigerian home videos… Anyways, Zeeworld Succeeded in making huge amount of money since inception…. Still i Love Zeeworld and i prefer it to …Cough…
Tell us the cute and funny scenes that you loved so far. Who inspire you the most?